Tuesday 20 August 2013

My holiday.

Hi,
So again, I'm sorry that I haven't updated my blog in a while.
If I said I was busy I would be lying as I have mostly spent my summer holiday doing nothing. But more than a month ago I went on holiday to Rhodes a beautiful Greek island with my father. I loved just spending time on the back of the scooter exploring the island, it was a great place to think and to keep cool. (I wish I was able to ride my own scooter as my father has always owned Vespa's but I tried and crashed).

I wanted to share you guys some photos that I took while I was away. And I'm not a professional so the photos are not the greatest. 
 Took in a beautiful town called Lindos 
 Lindos town
 I was so happy that I finally tried the highly known Arizona green tea as they don t have any in the UK.
This was took on top of this really steep hill.
Rhodes town .

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment